What is my Concept of Love?
Is there such a thing as the right person?
Can we deeply love only certain people? Can you build emotional connection if it is not there? Am I emotionally connected to him/her?
How important is the right chemistry, or sparks (called chispas in Spanish), that strong initial passion that sometimes occurs when two first meet. Do we know in the first 5 minutes of meeting someone if it is there? Or can chemistry develop develop more slowly and begin after several meetings?
Am I really in love or are these irrational emotions? How real is the temporary insanity of new romance? How do we know whether it is true love or just physical passion/lust?
Should I stay or should I go?
How do I know when it is time to break-up? Do I want to be with this person for the rest of my life? Is “til death do us part” realistic?
What is the ideal: monogamy: one sexual partner, serial monogamy: one sexual partner at a time, promiscuity: casual sex frequently with different partners. Does getting sexually active early in the relationship cause confusion?
Facebook Fanpage: Cropable Relationships
There are many great quotes, pics, and ideas on this Facebook fanpage; most of the content is from our 2,500 Facebook followers. It is a public fan page, so you don’t need to be “friends” to access the site. Three ways to get to FB Cropable Relationships:
- Copy / paste website address: www.facebook.com/cropablerelationships
- Type our name “Cropable Relationships” in the searchbox on your personal FB page.
- Try this hotlink: www.facebook.com/cropablerelationships
Wiki Dictionary Definition of cropable:
- (land) Suitable to grow crops
- (photography) capable of being cropped or removed from a photo or picture. In the photo of Bill and Amy, Bill is quite cropable.
- (relationships) capable of being “cut out” of a relationship. Amy is losing interest in her long term relationship with Bill; he is quite cropable.
(Editors note: Clearly this blog and the FB fan page deal with the third definition.)