What is my concept of love?
- Should I stay or should I go? How do I know when it is time to break-up? Do I want to be with this person for the rest of my life? Is “til death do us part” realistic?
- Am I really in love or are these irrational emotions? How real is the temporary insanity of new romance? How do we know whether it is true love or just physical passion/lust?
- Am I emotionally connected to him/her? Can you build emotional connection if it is not there?
- Is there such a thing as the “right person”? Can we deeply love only certain people?
- How important is right “chemistry,” sparks (chispas in Spanish), that strong initial passion that sometimes occurs when two first meet.
- What is the ideal: monogamy: one sexual partner, serial monogamy: one sexual partner at a time, promiscuity: casual sex frequently with different partners, or celibacy: no sex?
Check out Cropable Relationships fan page on Facebook. Many quotes, pics, and ideas on this blog are from our 2,500 Facebook followers. Link: Facebook Cropable Relationships or simply do a search “Cropable Relationships” on your personal FB page. It is a public fan page.
We also have Cropable Relationships on Pinterest
CONTENTS on this BLOG
Porn, Casual Sex vs. Monogamy:
Emotional Connection, Intimacy, Commitment, Passion:
World Views, Faith, Religion: Ferret Atheism
Quotes and Humor: Make Me Laugh